Whidbey Island Seafood Company offers a 7-day a week pick-up location at the Distribution Center in Bayview, Washington for local orders.
That said, we have installed freezers, smart locks, and security equipment so that local customers can pickup their order at a scheduled time and a staff member doesn't need to be onsite.
Please read the following instructions if you'd like to pick up your order:
1. On the checkout page make sure to select 'Pick Up' instead before entering payment information.
2. Do not use Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Amazon Pay to to complete a purchase.
3. When the order is ready for pickup, customers will receive a confirmation email with a 4-digit access code that you will need to enter on the smart-lock at the when arriving to pickup your order (see below).
Open Front Door Smart-Lock:
1. Find the 4-digit smart lock code that was sent to you.
2. Touch the “Yale” logo on the top of the keypad to wake-up the smart lock.
3. Type in the 4-digit smart lock code and touch the ‘checkmark’ icon in the lower left corner of the keypad.
Close Front Door Smart-Lock:
4. Touch the “Yale” logo on the top of the keypad to close the smart lock.
If you have having difficulty opening or closing the lock please use the Ring doorbell to contact us so.
Whidbey Island Seafood Company is excited to offer local community quality seafood on-demand, in addition to our delivery services. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or feedback about this new process at firstname.lastname@example.org.